Butterflies in your Forest will earn Honeydew over time. When a honeydew symbol appears above the butterfly, you can collect the honeydew earned by clicking on the butterfly.
The earning rates are the same on each level (see Notes for exceptions), but the time to collect Honeydew is increased.
Another way to earn Honeydew from Butterflies is selling them. They are worth most fully leveled up and fed.
Different butterflies earn different amounts of honeydew over time. The sortable table below lists the earning rates and level 5 selling values for all the butterflies.
Notes & References
- Exceptions from the same earning rate on each level:
Butterfly Name per Minute per Hour 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px 20px Pale Sulphur 10 6 5 5 5 5 600 360 320 300 300 300 Dotted Border 6 6 5 5 5 5 360 360 309 300 300 300 BD – – – – – – 360 360 343 340 330 330
- The selling value and earning referre to fully level stage 5 butterflies. The selling value for all butterflies on each stage can be found on the Selling Value chart.
- The Earning Rates per Time are rounded by banker's rounding to keep the most accurate numbers.
- The butterflies of the Aztec and Wayang sets give +5% Honeydew on level five to their specific set butterflies (including themselves). This is stackable and not reflected in the tables.
- Some butterflies affect their own or others earning rates by using their Special Abilities. This is also not reflected in the tables.